Our Travel Guide
All the information you need to know about our favourite destinations, hotels and safari lodges.
Southern Africa is full of wonderful destinations and places to explore. On these pages we have created travel guides for our favorite places in Southern Africa, here you will also find travel guides about our favorite safari destinations.
As there is so much to do and see in Southern Africa it is impossible to fit it all into a single trip. Hopefully these travel guides will give you some inspiration about you can see and do in this wonderful part of the world. Please contact us and we will me happy to create a tailor-made African vacation just for you.
Read up about all of our destinations in Southern Africa.
Southern Africa is full of wonderful and exciting places to visit. Below you will find travel guides to our favorite destinations in Southern Africa.
Read up about all of our safari destinations in Southern Africa.
Choosing a safari destination can be quite overwhelming as there are so many options available. Below you will find our favorite game reserves in Southern Africa to help you read up on your options and make an informed decision.
All our Safari Destinations
Read about our favorite hotels and safari lodges here.
We only work with hotels and safari lodges that we really like, if we don’t like it we will not sell it! Since starting Travel For Life we have visited a vast number of hotels and safari lodges in Southern Africa but only a select few feature on our websites.
"Thank you for an amazing trip"
Anders and I just wanted to tell you how happy we are with our trip in South Africa. The arrangements from you have all been great, all the hotels and restaurants have been lovely.
Anders & Lova Roman - Sweden
Important things to remember
When travelling to Southern Africa.
- Make sure to book well in advance, if you are travelling over Christmas and New Year you should look at booking at least 8 months in advance
- If you are travelling with children to South Africa make sure that you are in possession of an unabridged birth certificated.
- If you are travelling to South Africa make sure that your passport has at least 3 empty pages and that it is valid for at least 6 months after you departure date.
- If you are going on safari in a malaria area make sure to talk to your doctor about malaria prophylaxis.
- Check your bag allowance with both your international airline and any domestic airline that you might be flying with.